Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cape Vidal South Africa

Its only taken 8 months to put a complete video together of Isimangaliso Wetland Park. It amazing to think that it took me ten years to see this park again last years and now I have already booked my holiday for this year.

Cape Vidal is in the Isimangaliso wetlands park. It is managed by KZN wild life. Apparently they will be investing more money into the upgrading of this resort but the main spend will go toward Sodwana bay.

The area is a prime fishing destination but this has reduced slightly over the last couple of years due to the 4x4 beach ban.

I think this has done wonders for this section of coast and it literally means you can take a walk up or down the coast from Cape Vidal and not cross another person. As the largest marine reserve in South Africa we need to appreciate these areas more and more.

The video below shows all the animals I manage to capture plus a tour of a local Zulu village, its a bit long but will definitely give you a feel of the area.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    victoria falls

    ReplyDelete